All our activities are designed for you to learn Spanish while practicing your favorite sport.
- Torremolinos’ beaches are popular for water sports, such as scuba diving, water skiing, jet skiing, paragliding, wind surfing and much more…
- Live this thrilling experience!
- People can reach the summit by cable (or the paths that climb to the top).
- At the top, there is a recreational area with a net of trails and rest areas, viewpoints, paragliding launch area.
- Downtown Las Aguilas, falconry show and much more.
Manantiales and Cañada del Lobo
- For hikers there is a special route leading to the pine forest in Los Manantiales and Cañada del Lobo. A complex with forest shelter and hostel.
- Rich variety of plants and animal species.
- Don’t miss it, live this exciting experience!
Natural landscape of the Guadalhorce river.
- Natural Area located between Málaga city and Torremolinos.
- The mouth of this river declared a Natural Area in 1989.
- A stopover and resting area for coastal migratory birds.
- Ideal for bird watching!!
- Near Malaga To Go Learning Spanish there are numerous areas where you can enjoy your favourite sport and spectacular views surrounded by nature.
- No doubt you will enjoy the experience!!
- If your are a golf fun, enjoy your favourite sport in one of the numerous golf clubs around our School while you are learning Spanish with us.