“You cannot come to Malaga and miss the great and divers works of one great artist”.
- Wonderful building, it is a work of art in itself!
- Don’t miss the nice bookstore and awe-insparing gardens, wonderful atmosfere.
Carmen Thyssen Museum
Delightful small gallery.
- “The key genres of Spanish painting / a special mention for the Andalusian authors!”
- Housed in the outstanding mid-sixteenth Villalón Palace around a central courtyard.
- Lovely paintings of Spanish life.
Other museums of interest:
- Vine Museum.
- Picassos’Birthplace Museum.
- Museo Automovilístico.
- Museum of Arts and Popular Traditions.
- Glass Museum.
- Interactive Music Museum.
- Alborania Museum. Maritime Learning Centre.
- Flamenco Art Museum Juan Breva Group.